When it comes to dealing with a number of skin imperfections, there is one non-invasive treatment that you can turn to—chemical peel. This removes the outermost layers of damaged and dead skin, which then encourages skin cell regeneration and collagen rebuilding. This makes chemical peels ideal for improving fine lines, acne, discoloration, dull skin, and even hyperpigmentation.
Chemical peel is a painless topical treatment that can produce dramatic results. The main thing that sets it apart from a regular facial is that it dissolves the damaged upper layers of the skin and treats a host of skin surface problems. Clarity Skin and other chemical peel experts in Utah share how the procedure can transform your skin:
- Look refreshed. If you’re suffering from a dull and lifeless complexion due to stress or natural aging, a chemical peel is worth considering. The solutions used for treatment contain whitening agents and natural acids that can improve the skin’s tone, clarity, and texture.
- Treat acne. Some chemical peels are designed to reduce acne breakouts by killing the bacteria and unclogging the pores. If other treatments have done nothing to treat your acne, a chemical peel may be right for you.
- Remove or fade away scars and blemishes. The procedure exfoliates the upper layer of the skin, which signals the skin cells inside to regenerate faster. This helps deal with acne scars, age spots, and other types of hyperpigmentation.
- Make skin products work better. As chemical peels remove the dead cells in your skin’s topmost layer, they can no longer impede the penetration of your skin care products. You can take the full benefit of such products and therefore have better skin.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines. The topical application of chemical peels makes them a safe alternative for treating fine lines, especially in tricky areas like under the eyes and around the mouth. The chemical solution peels of the top layer, revealing a new layer of youthful and vibrant skin.
With a dynamic non-invasive treatment like chemical peel, you can address a number of skin concerns to have better skin. Contact an aesthetic clinic today and schedule for a chemical peel treatment.